4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Best one Yet

Dark Link + Mr. Smith= Epic Combination and then Red Link Making him the next pedestal of time had me ROTFLMAO, that and The Animation scenes were well done, Yes even the infamous "Believe it" line

Tarboy Tarboy

I must Say

I was almost too quick to judge, when I first saw the title my first reaction was not favorable but I must say this was well done, great story and art, you really could make a sequal to this. If you do I'll be looking forward to it.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Total Obliteration of a Perfectly good computer.

Truely amazing Really like the Mozilla Firefox avatar animation, and the implementation of the dark lord, and even some comedic moments. great stuff.

Metal Gear Egoraptor Metal Gear Egoraptor

lol

He's not a dinosaur :P. Nevertheless, the two below are right he is going to beat the living Hell out of you. XD

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Holy Crap.

That was so funny that my gut hurt for full ten minutes. Great job to everyone who work on the project, and congratulationsare in order, this is sure to make front page. This was well worth worth the wait time. (21.7 MB 0_0)

(GN) You are an idiot (GN) You are an idiot

I agree with you.

Though this was not a great animation (the 3 is for the animation not for the message), you have a great point, The crap that comes every freakin day! >:( Your not alone on this matter. I think I speak for everyone (except of course the ones making the bull) when I say "we have had it! enough is enough!" etc.
All in all bad, however, the message you give is worth it, VERY few "spam" can say that.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

OMG rotflmao

poor Steve, and he was almost safe. Ha Ha great work.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Funny

You can see why this mvie is STILL in the top fifty, it has great animation, excelent sound, and was very funny the way you made Link's supposed inability to talk the main point in this movie; hillarious concept.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Thank-You...

For not doing the obviously overdone Falcon Punch. I swear this is the best "spam" I have seen on Newgrounds. So short and so funny I still hurt from laughing so freakin hard.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

yeah the genre options are so limited eh.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

"This is the Twilight Realm!"

You had so many references that made me lmao and then the Animation of Zelda transforming. You also showed great sprite work with Sheik as well, and then you pulled out Phoenix Wright. I mean holy crap great work.