The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great

Hey Fox News: Fuck you! XD (kudos if you watched the youtube vid then came here to play the game.)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awsome Game

Great Story, Grapics are epic, And Natz as hot as ever :3 Great stuff I really don't know what to say to improve on, in fact all I can say is: can't wait for 4

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Greatest Dating Sim On NG

This is unbeatable when it comes to playability. (you could go hours playing this.) Great job, six years old and still a great game.

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Great Job.

A few tips, Put some music in the background and put clothes in from existing animes i.e. Bleach, Code Geass... Trust me, I can make a huge list (anime fan). This could really be a big improvement. But great jog for a "newbie" (that's what you called yourself XD). I can see why this made Underdog of the week.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

So freakin' hard

The only REAL problem I have is the frets, the're sensitive llike you wouldn't belive. Well great game, sad that there won't be anymore.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Good Challenge

This game, unlike some, is actually a challenge (espesially on hard). Good job and hopefully 7 won't take too long.

Dark Seal -anime tutorial Dark Seal -anime tutorial

Gret Tutorial

Altough seeing as how I don't have flash, I said screw it, and start drawing. About two hours later, with you tutorials help, I just drew my best picture ever. Thanx.

insane-angel responds:

I'd love to see it

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

DA**

This is hard as heck, but it is fun. great job!

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Heh, cool...

This is waaayyy better than the first one, great game.