4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Best one Yet

Dark Link + Mr. Smith= Epic Combination and then Red Link Making him the next pedestal of time had me ROTFLMAO, that and The Animation scenes were well done, Yes even the infamous "Believe it" line

Tarboy Tarboy

I must Say

I was almost too quick to judge, when I first saw the title my first reaction was not favorable but I must say this was well done, great story and art, you really could make a sequal to this. If you do I'll be looking forward to it.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Total Obliteration of a Perfectly good computer.

Truely amazing Really like the Mozilla Firefox avatar animation, and the implementation of the dark lord, and even some comedic moments. great stuff.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great

Hey Fox News: Fuck you! XD (kudos if you watched the youtube vid then came here to play the game.)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awsome Game

Great Story, Grapics are epic, And Natz as hot as ever :3 Great stuff I really don't know what to say to improve on, in fact all I can say is: can't wait for 4

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Greatest Dating Sim On NG

This is unbeatable when it comes to playability. (you could go hours playing this.) Great job, six years old and still a great game.

Looking Back =Excitment= Done Looking Back =Excitment= Done

It was awsome; however,

First I want to say that the first 58 seconds were my favorite and it was an amazing shift from slow to upbeat and from :58 to 1:23, which was done very well, but from 1:23 on, it was so full of bass that it sounds like "static", it was hardly enjoyable. You redeemed yourself from 3:16 on, the end was a satisfying conclusion. Despite the middle this was a very enjoyable song, good work but it could be better.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Awsome

Great remix of an awsome song. Great work. *favorited*

himenow responds:

Thanks bro ;)

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate

Goukisan you're a music master

This one is as good (if not better than the) Guitar vs. Piano series

Sue's Skull Sue's Skull

Interesting...

This is a very well done drawing I even looked up the real thing and it looks very accurate. You seem very talented. You have my recommendation.

Kanzer responds:

I really do appreciate this. I worked on this one over many days in my few free moments between lessons last year and I'm very proud of the result.

Kyun Kyun

Excelent!

I was hoping you would post this after the game came out, and now here it is! Great artwork.